Directions Heading link
The University of Illinois Chicago College of Pharmacy is located within the Illinois Medical District, located just south of the Ashland exit of I-290.
Parking is included in the registration fee. You may bring your parking ticket to the registration table to receive parking validation.
You may park in one of the following self-parking garages:
- Paulina Street Parking Structure
915 South Paulina Street
Chicago, IL 60612
- Wood Street Parking Structure
1100 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL 60612
UIC College of Pharmacy is served by the CTA trains (the “El”) Pink Line (Polk stop), connecting the campus with downtown, O’Hare International Airport, northwest and west side neighborhoods of Chicago, and the western suburbs of Oak Park, Forest Park, and Cicero.
In particular, the 7 and 60 buses run from downtown west on Harrison St., connecting the commuter rail hubs to the campus:
- The 60 bus boards on the south (Madison St.) side of the Ogilvie Transportation Center (Metra rail lines: Union Pacific North, Northwest, and West.)
- The 60 and the 7 buses board on the west (Clinton St.) side of Union Station (Metra rail lines: Burlington Northern-Santa Fe, Heritage Corridor, North Central, Southwest, and Milwaukee District North and West.)
Detailed travel information is available from the Regional Transportation Authority’s Travel Information Center or 312-836-7000.
- Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC
625 South Ashland Avenue at Harrison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Room Rate: $149.00/night
Reservation Cut-off date: (or until the room block is filled): Friday, August 5, 2022
Phone: 312-491-1234 (Group Name: Chicagoland Critical Care Conference. Also mention your arrival time)
To book your reservation, please use the following reservation link:
Questions? Please Contact:
Director, Educational Programs and Business Development
Office of Continuing Education and Meeting Services